terça-feira, 31 de maio de 2011

A rhymed message

                

I can no longer see your eyes, they’re far from me.
But when I think of you, I feel happy, you see.
And when you  speak... I wonder but I can’t hear you.
Close to you I was so strong... Now I just feel  blue...
If I no more remember the taste of your lips,
Oh  I feel, as if  by magic, your tender nips.
And if I no longer merit you, oh my dear,
Just know the truth: My life is loneliness and fear.
You’ve got to know how to live and you’ve got it made...
As for me, I am  between the cross and the blade.
Love is a Cupid’s arrow in an open field:
It comes strongly, so fast that suddenly we  yield !
..........................................................................
My heart is waiting for you and hopefully it beats.
And you know just where I am... loving you... For keeps.

Sometimes we may lose a good chance by thinking twice.
- Neither we are good gamblers nor our lives are dices!
If you change your mind, call me up as you did erst.
We trust each other, you know... Think! I was the first !

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário